RULES ARE FOR FOOLS! A SATIRICAL TAKE ON THE STRICT, WELL INTENTIONED AND MUCH-REQUIRED HEAVY FINES ON TRAFFIC RULE VIOLATIONS



The government is cracking the whip on traffic rule violations. How dare the government I say? How could these corrupt politicians be hard on the common man? The common man is poor, hard working, burdened with taxes, traffic, dumb rules and potholed roads. The poverty ridden citizen of this country owes no one anything. If anything, it's the government which owes us - everything. Free transportation, free water, free electricity, free education,  free speech, free access to facilities, free wifi, free...free...free... The government needs to free us from the loathsome burden of shackles of rules. 


RULES YOU SEE ARE FOR FOOLS!

Only fools follow rules and maintain discipline. Its wise individuals who make their own rules, choices and decisions - whatever suits them. The wise know what is best. Enforcing the public, strongarming them by imposing harsh fines on traffic violators is the work of tyrants and dictators.

We as citizens of the country have the right to do whatever we want. It's nobody's business especially the government's if I don't wear a helmet, drive fast in the wrong lane, not get the pollution check done, get my driver's license made by whatever means possible - I needed one I got one and even if I don't, who cares, let my 16 year old drive...it's my life, my head, my family and my vehicle...aren't we in a democracy? What right does anyone have to question me?

We attained freedom from our rulers many years ago and I have no intention to become a slave to anyone. Rules don't matter, rules are made to control the common man, rules are made to wield authority over the poor and keep them in check so that the rich and the powerful can rule over us.

RULES ARE TO RULE!

I would rather die helmetless than give in to those who feel they can control us. This country is for the people, by the people and of the people, which means no one and I reiterate no one tells us or teaches us what is right and what is wrong. That is for people to decide. The people may have formed a government but the government can't rule over us like our lords and masters.

WE ARE FREE! FREEEEEE...

So what if I can't drive with a heavy helmet on my head, so what if I am absolutely capable of driving my car after 4 large drinks, so what if I managed my license without giving any stupid dumb tests - who are they to decide if I am a good driver or not, so what if I find seat belts too tight and constricting, so what if I am not paying for any insurance stuff - my vehicle my wish, so what if I believe the environment or the country is really not my problem especially when the politicians loot us and force us to pay taxes and instead of filling pot holes fill up their pockets - I am doing enough already, and so what if I say out loud that I sure as hell am not wasting my valuable time waiting at traffic signals or following stupid traffic rules made by some stupid official who thinks he knows best.

THIS IS MY REVOLT AGAINST THE RULES BY THE FOOLS, FOR THE FOOLS, OF THE FOOLS!

                           
No one and I repeat no one can make me follow any kind of rules because I live by my own rules and if there's anyone who can rule me it is only me. SO THERE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTRIBUTION OF A HOUSEWIFE TO SOCIETY

STARS CAN'T SHINE WITHOUT DARKNESS

The Life and Death of a Family and Nation